Asset Search and Verification
GDA’s assets search & verification service unearths details of hidden moveable and immoveable assets of individuals and companies, to verify their financial history and status. This service is crucial for locating hidden assets during legal settlements, fraud investigations, and matters of probate.
We can also ascertain the commercial value of goods or properties. Our clients include corporations, financial institutions looking to trace their non-performing assets, and individuals looking to recover debt from defaulting borrowers.
In this service, we primarily assist with the identification of:
- Tangible and intangible properties
- Financial accounts
- Business associations
- Contracts for future performance
- Accounts receivable
- Personal property
A company’s asset search and verification may include the following:
- Business bank accounts
- Real Estate investments
- Investments in tangible assets like vehicles, equipment, machinery etc.
- Corporate filings
An individual’s asset search and verification may include the following:
- Financial information like bank accounts, brokerage, investment accounts,etc.
- Investments in tangible assets like properties and vehicles
- Business ownership, affiliations and partnerships Patents, trademarks and copyrights